Creating a new story from SoCreate Writer is simple!
To create a new story from the Main Menu in SoCreate Screenwriting Software:
- Navigate to your Top Toolbar and find the SoCreate logo. Click the logo, and find “Create New Story.”
- Clicking this will take you to your SoCreate Dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click “I want to create a new Movie, TV show, Short Film, or Import Story.”
- Upon selecting an option, a pop out window will appear where you can add a working title to your story project. Don’t worry, this title can always be edited later!
- Once finished, click “Create Story.”
A new project and fresh story stream will appear.
Now, you’re ready to start creating in SoCreate!